steven moffat writes superwholock. sherlock comes out as asexual and fails to save john from death, dean and cas get locked eternally in different dimensions, and the Doctor gets trapped in an inexplicable, timelocked, unbreakable time loop. and Jack Harkness loses his sex drive.
in the first episode.
trailers a week later advertise episode two being half a year away
- mymanyaddictions reblogged this from saiyristhemarksman
- my-pleasant-good-morning likes this
- reasonandmusic likes this
- tricolouredtantrum likes this
- eskimo-cowboy reblogged this from saiyristhemarksman
- paintingsofdogs likes this
- treesofyavanna likes this
- long-live-the-fandoms likes this
- asradasaradish reblogged this from i-believe-in-john-watson
- thoseanimes reblogged this from i-believe-in-john-watson
- i-believe-in-john-watson reblogged this from saiyristhemarksman
- i-believe-in-john-watson likes this
- saiyristhemarksman posted this